[vc_row padding=”0″][vc_column][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”false”]Join us for That Fuzzy Feeling II: A Dog-friendly Tea Paw-ty[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”false”]
UPDATE: Registrations are now closed – but you can still walk in and register on the day of the event!
That Fuzzy Feeling is back for a second run on 11 December 2016! This year, it’s jointly organized by Miyabi, award-winning wildlife & pet photographer, C.S. Ling, Cup.Cakes Singapore, as well as 2 new furriends – 3Dogs & Friends, and trivialities.
What’s on offer
- FOOD! (a yummy high tea spread for humans)
- Christmas-themed photo corner where you can snap away with your pooch
- 2 lucky draws with human & pet goodies up for grabs
- A festive market, selling yummy pet treats and furniture (by 3Dogs & Friends), illustrated Christmas cards and portraits (by trivialities), dog-themed decals and signs, handmade premium pet accessories (by Magasin Miyabi), & delicious cupcakes and cookies for the humans by (Cup.Cakes Singapore)
- Plenty of new 2- and 4-legged friends to be made!
Date: 11 December 2016 (Sun)
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Venue: C.S. Ling Photography Studio, 1 Yishun Industrial St 1, A’Posh Bizhub, #04-03, (S) 768160
Registration Fee: $9 per human (includes a human high tea spread) (accompanying pooches enjoy free entry)
Registration Deadline: Extended to 4 December 2016 (or till we are fully booked)
Register early to avoid disappointment!
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][mk_button dimension=”savvy” size=”x-large” url=”http://bit.do/that-fuzzy-feeling-2016″ align=”center”]REGISTER NOW![/mk_button][/vc_column][/vc_row]